– 1 kg of asparagus
– 1 dl of white wine
– 1 onion
– 1 teaspoon peppercorns
– 2 egg yolks
– 200 grams of butter
– 600 grams of catfish fillet
– Flour, salt, pepper
– chop the onion finely and crush the peppercorns.
– bring the wine to boil in a saucepan and add the onion and the peppercorns.
– Let the wine boil until it is reduced and then put it apart.
– Sift the onion and the peppercorns out and put aside.
– Peel the asparagus and cook them for about 8 minutes.
– roll the catfish in the flour on both sides and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
– Melt butter in a pan and let the fish bake in it for a few minutes on both sides.
– Add the egg yolks to the lukewarm wine and whip creamy.
– Add the butter bit by bit to the mixture under constant whisking. Make sure the sauce doesn’t start boiling.
– Serve with mashed potatoes, to which you have added the cooked onion and chervil.