Ingredients (for 2 persons):
– 1 green zucchini
– 1 yellow zucchini
– 2 egg yolks
– 200 gr pancetta
– 50 gr parmezan, grated
– 250 gr penne
– fresh basil leaves
– pepper, salt
– slice the zucchini is pieces of the same size and shape as the penne.
– heat oil in a pan and fry the pancetta.
– put the pancetta aside and fry the zucchini.
– Boil the penne.
– Mix the egg yolks with the parmesan, pepper and salt. Add a few tablespoons of the cooking water of the pasta to make the mixture consistent.
– Mix the penne, zucchini and pancetta in a large bowl. Add the egg yolks and the basilicum.