As Poetin doesn’t like our pears anymore, we have more of them to eat. I made this also a few weeks ago, together with the shrimp-cucumber combination.
Ingrediënten (for 6 servings):
– biscuit rusk
– 1 can of halved pears
– 150 gram blue cheese (danish blue, gorgonzola, …)
– 2 tablespoons of cream
– 1 tablespoon of milk
– Mash the blue cheese and mix with the cream and the milk. this softens the flavor and makes the cheese smoothly rather than crumbly.
– Dress the biscuits with the blue cheese.
– Slice the pears into pieces and put them on the biscuit with cheese.
– Garnish with the watercress and a drip of honey.