This is an own creation: A tasty steak with a combination of vegetables in two different ways.
Ingredients (4 persons):
– 4 steaks
– 500 grams of potatoes
– 5 large carrots
– 2 paprikas
– 1 zucchini
– 250 grams of mushrooms
– 4 tomatoes
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 onion
– Peel the potatoes and the carrots and cut them into equal cubes.
– Cook both in 10 minutes and them put the mixture aside.
– Meanwhile, chop all the other vegetables.
– Heat olive oil in a pan and then add first the onions, after a while also the garlic.
– Next, add the paprika and a few minutes later the champignons.
– finally add the tomatoes and the zucchini.
– Add some spices up to taste (salt, pepper, paprika) and cover the pan.
– Let the vegetables simmer slowly.
– Heat the butter in a pan and bake the steak on two sides for 3-4 minutes.
– Meanwhile preheat the oven to 80°C.
– Wrap the steak into foil, and put it for 10 minutes in the oven.
– Add butter again to the steakpan, and bake the potatoes/carrots for 10 minutes in it.
– Put everything on the dishes and serve immediately.