Ingredients (4 persons):
- 2 turnip cabbages
- 500 gr carrots
- 2 paprikas
- 250 gr pickled sausages
- 2 eggs
- 2 gherkins
- 500 ml cream
- 4 tablespoons of curry (or to taste)
- 500 gr potatoes
- Peel and slice the turnip cabbage and the carrots.
- Cook them in water with some salt to taste (10-15 minutes)
- Drain them and put them aside.
- Cook the eggs until hard boiled. Then put them aside, and slice them into small pieces.
- Peel the potatoes, and slice them into fine pieces.
- Bake the potatoes with some butter in a pan.
- Slices the sausages, the paprikas and the gherkins into fine pieces.
- Bake the paprika with some olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add the cabbage, the carrots, the cream and the curry and heat until cooking again.
- Add also a bit of the pickles water of the sausages.
- Add the sausages, gherkins, pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with the baked potatoes while hot.
- Also cold the salad is delicious, perfect for the next day.