I am currently in waffle mode. And a recipe for curry waffles of course gets my special attention.
- 350 ml of milk
- 20 grams sugar
- 250 grams flour
- a pinch of salt
- 3 eggs, split into yolks and whites
- 85g melted butter
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Mix the milk, the sugar, the flour, a pinch of salt and the three egg yolks.
- Put the mixture for app. 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Add the curry, the dill and the beaten egg whites to the mixture.
- Bake the waffles for 3-5 minutes.